PRECISION1™ Treat Your Eyes and Treat Yourself Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructions on how to claim and rewards form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promoter is Alcon Laboratories (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 88 000 740 830) of Suite 1, Level 7, 15 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113.
- Claims are only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
- Promotion commences at 12:01am AEST on 01/08/2021 and closes at 11:59pm AEDST on 31/10/2021 ("Promotional Period").
- For the purposes of this promotion, participating products are PRECISION1TM One-Day Contact Lenses 90-pack ("Participating Product").
- To be eligible to claim, individuals must purchase, in a single transaction, two (2) packs of a Participating Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period ("Qualifying Transaction"). A Participating Retailer is any retailer in Australia or New Zealand that stocks the Promoter's Participating Products ("Participating Retailer"). Purchases from physical Participating Retailers only will be accepted, including purchases from that physical Participating Retailer's online store. Online only or e-commerce only retailers are excluded. In the event a purchase receipt is not automatically provided to them upon completing their Qualifying Transaction, it is the individual's responsibility to request one.
- To claim, individuals must then visit https://precision1treatyourself.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion claim page, fully complete the online claim form by inputting the requested details including first and last name, street number and name, suburb, state and postcode, daytime contact and place of purchase, upload their purchase receipt and submit the form during the Promotional Period.
- Every valid claim received will be awarded a $75 voucher for Uber or Uber Eats (in the claimant's local currency of $AUD or $NZD, as applicable) in the form of a unique code for individuals to enter into their Uber or Uber Eats account ("Reward").
- Within 28 days of the Promoter receiving a valid claim that complies with these conditions of entry, the Reward will be sent to the claimant by SMS or email (depending on the method selected by the claimant on the online claim form at the time of submitting the claim).
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant's (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
- Claims must be received by the Promoter by 11:59pm AEDST 31/10/2021. Only one (1) claim is permitted per person during the Promotional Period.
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipts and original barcodes as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase if requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant's claim and forfeiture of any right to a Reward. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to claim.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website or redeeming the Reward is the claimant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any unused balance of the Reward will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Reward is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Reward.
- If for any reason a claimant does not accept a Reward, then the Reward will be forfeited.
- If any Reward is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Reward with a Reward to the equal value and/or specification.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a Reward.
Back to top